‘Little acts of kindness’
One of the main aims of our charity is to carry out little acts of kindness that make a positive difference to people’s lives. Some of our recent and ongoing projects include:
• Homeless shelters: Regular deliveries of toiletries and underwear to night shelters in Leamington
• Myton Hospices: Colouring packs and books for children visiting relatives, and a TV for the Rugby day hospice
• Targeted Support for Young People: Regular deliveries of toiletries, towels and underwear
• St Michael’s Hospital: Room and garden makeovers
• Bereavement packs: Produced and supplied bereavement packs to local schools, with input from bereavement charity Guy’s Gift
• Breast cancer support: Provided drain bags for women recovering from breast surgery, made by a team of volunteers
• Refuge: Toiletries and Christmas presents for women and children in a refuge
• Bereavement support: Funded fingerprint jewellery for bereaved parents and children.
Visit our Facebook page for updates on our latest projects.